Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When you First Think About It...

This poster hangs in my closet.  It's old.  I stress an OLD, Nike ad.  I've had it for years and I tape to my closet door.  It has made many moves across the country.  It may be old, but it's still motivating, and so true.  If only I had just put on my running shoes, when I first thought of it!

Motivation is key to obtaining any goal.  It keeps you persevering even when you are ready to quit.  So to keep you on track for moving 3-6-5, here are few ideas for motivation:

1) Cut out your favorite sayings, quotes, or images that motive you and make a quick collage for your closet door.
2) Sign up for free workout music from shape.com and workoutmusic.com.  Here's the link where you can enter your email to receive workout songs this month.  http://bit.ly/wEpdwN 
What's better than free motivating music?
3) Tell a friend your goals and use each other to keep you on track.  Being accountable to someone gives you extra motivation to stick to it.
4) Keep coming back to this blog for more ideas how to keep moving everyday for better health!

Have you been walking this week?  What will help motivate you to move everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment